Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Endless Night; please be sure to read the rules and don't be afraid to ask our Admins and Mods any questions. We don't bite.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nikolai Pavlov's Items
Hunter Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 am by Nikolai Pavlov

» Nikolai Pavlov [Done]
Hunter Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm by Nikolai Pavlov

» The Grey [Werewolf group]
Hunter Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am by Ebony Shadow

» The Defenders of Gaia
Hunter Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am by Ebony Shadow

» Werewolf 101
Hunter Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am by Ebony Shadow

» Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP)
Hunter Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am by Zaboo

» Johnathon's Purchases
Hunter Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am by Stark Vector

» Johnathan O'brian
Hunter Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am by Stark Vector

» Elena Marie weapons
Hunter Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am by Stark Vector

Top posters
Jack Maroon
Hunter Feats and Flaws I_vote_lcapHunter Feats and Flaws I_voting_barHunter Feats and Flaws I_vote_rcap 
Stark Vector
Hunter Feats and Flaws I_vote_lcapHunter Feats and Flaws I_voting_barHunter Feats and Flaws I_vote_rcap 
Ebony Shadow
Elena Marie
Nikolai Pavlov
Zaboo
Arianna Halestrom
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:27 pm

Hunter Feats and Flaws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Maroon
Admin
Jack Maroon

Hunter Feats and Flaws Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Feats and Flaws   Hunter Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:15 am

Template Feats and Flaws (for Hunters)
Feats can be bought with SP, taking Flaws yields extra SP. You can only take flaws at character creation or with special permission from an admin or moderator (for example when this is for character development purposes).
Flaws can yield a maximum of 3 SP in total. Any flaws taken after this point is reached are purely aesthetic.
The following is a list of template hunter-specific feats and flaws. Feel free to make your own with the following template, but keep in mind that user-made feats and flaws need to be mod-approved, whereas these template flaws do not.

Feat/Flaw name:
SP cost/gain:
Description:

Feats:

Iron Will
1 point
Your training as a Hunter has granted you the necessary willpower to resist all but the most powerful of vampiric powers of mind-control. Feats such as ‘Majestic Presence’ only affect you as much as it would a vampire.
Will of Steel
2 points+Iron Will
You are a legend among hunters, a hardened veteran with a storied history of hunting the creatures of the night. Your will is so strong that you can resist all forms of vampiric mind control.
Superhuman
1 Superhuman Flaw + plausible reason for having this feat
Your STR, DEX and PER are now capped at 3 instead of 2, and you receive access to the DUR stat, capped at 2.

Healing Factor
1 Superhuman Flaw + plausible reason for having this feat
You have access to the REG stat, capped at 3. Even with this feat however, you are still human, and have all weaknesses of one.

Precognition
3 points (1 if Superhuman has already been taken)
You've sparred against your fellow hunters and even fought several vampires/werewolves in your time since joining, so much so that you can almost feel attacks before they happen.
(Perception cap is raised to 4)
Millionaire
2 points
You’re a millionaire. +3 WP.
Toxic Blood
2 points
Though it seems insane, you've actually ingested small amounts of silver nitrate and copious amounts of garlic that keeps some vampires from drinking your blood.
Characters with ‘Alliumphobia’ and/or ‘Mors Argentum’ will be poisoned by drinking your blood, and receive minor wounds from even coming in contact with it.

Vampiric Blood/ Ghoul
Plausible reason for having this feat.
By feeding on vampiric blood, you have managed to transcend your body’s limits.
Your STR, DEX and PER are now capped at 4 instead of 2. You even gain a limited REG stat, capped at 2. As long as you regularly drink vampiric blood, your aging is halted, diseases are cured and you are immune to disease.
However, when you have not had vampire blood for longer than a month, your stats are capped at 2 again and you lose all these perks. Also, keep in mind that drinking the blood of a vampire with the ‘Enthrall’ perk will bind you to the will of this vampire. This bypasses Iron Will, but can be resisted with Will of Steel. Even then however, you cannot bring yourself to kill the vampire you are bonded to while under the influence of the blood.
(Incompatible with Superhuman and Healing Factor)

Flaws:

Battle Scars
2 points
You've experienced several battles and though you've survived them all, you're far from unscathed.
(-1 STR or DEX)
Genocidal Rage [can be used as superhuman flaw, but gives no points this way]
2 points
You're dedicated to the complete and utter annihilation of all vampires and/or werewolves, this has made it incredibly hard for you to disengage from combat with one, even if you're completely outmatched, to the point of sheer stupidity.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
2 points
In your years as a Hunter, you've seen some of the worst things possible and this has left you scarred and jaded; your people skills are lacking and you're more susceptible to mental attacks and mind control.
Emotionless [superhuman]
You no longer have any emotions. A steep price to pay for your superhuman physique.

Conditioned [superhuman]
You have received mental conditioning (read brainwashing) from those who have given you your superhuman power, and are unable to ignore this conditioning. You have been essentially robbed of your free will.
Iron Will allows you to be aware of the conditioning, but unable to act against it. Will of Steel allows you to give yourself a stat and skill debuff of 6 points (divide as you wish) when your conditioning compels you to perform a task you do not wish to.

Disfigured [can be used as superhuman flaw, but gives no points this way]
2 points
You are horribly disfigured.

Back to top Go down
https://envampirerpg.rpg-board.net

Hunter Feats and Flaws
Page 1 of 1