Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Endless Night; please be sure to read the rules and don't be afraid to ask our Admins and Mods any questions. We don't bite.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nikolai Pavlov's Items
Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 am by Nikolai Pavlov

» Nikolai Pavlov [Done]
Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm by Nikolai Pavlov

» The Grey [Werewolf group]
Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am by Ebony Shadow

» The Defenders of Gaia
Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am by Ebony Shadow

» Werewolf 101
Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am by Ebony Shadow

» Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP)
Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am by Zaboo

» Johnathon's Purchases
Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am by Stark Vector

» Johnathan O'brian
Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am by Stark Vector

» Elena Marie weapons
Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am by Stark Vector

Top posters
Jack Maroon
Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP) I_vote_lcapChristian Marino the Slasher (WIP) I_voting_barChristian Marino the Slasher (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Stark Vector
Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP) I_vote_lcapChristian Marino the Slasher (WIP) I_voting_barChristian Marino the Slasher (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Ebony Shadow
Elena Marie
Nikolai Pavlov
Zaboo
Arianna Halestrom