Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Endless Night; please be sure to read the rules and don't be afraid to ask our Admins and Mods any questions. We don't bite.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nikolai Pavlov's Items
Werewolf Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 am by Nikolai Pavlov

» Nikolai Pavlov [Done]
Werewolf Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm by Nikolai Pavlov

» The Grey [Werewolf group]
Werewolf Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am by Ebony Shadow

» The Defenders of Gaia
Werewolf Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am by Ebony Shadow

» Werewolf 101
Werewolf Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am by Ebony Shadow

» Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP)
Werewolf Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am by Zaboo

» Johnathon's Purchases
Werewolf Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am by Stark Vector

» Johnathan O'brian
Werewolf Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am by Stark Vector

» Elena Marie weapons
Werewolf Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am by Stark Vector

Top posters
Jack Maroon
Werewolf Feats and Flaws I_vote_lcapWerewolf Feats and Flaws I_voting_barWerewolf Feats and Flaws I_vote_rcap 
Stark Vector
Werewolf Feats and Flaws I_vote_lcapWerewolf Feats and Flaws I_voting_barWerewolf Feats and Flaws I_vote_rcap 
Ebony Shadow
Elena Marie
Nikolai Pavlov
Zaboo
Arianna Halestrom
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:27 pm

Werewolf Feats and Flaws

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Maroon
Admin
Jack Maroon

Werewolf Feats and Flaws Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf Feats and Flaws   Werewolf Feats and Flaws Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 am

Template Feats and Flaws
Feats can be bought with SP, taking Flaws yields extra SP. You can only take flaws at character creation or with special permission from an admin or moderator (for example when this is for character development purposes).
Flaws can yield a maximum of 3 SP in total. Any flaws taken after this point is reached are purely aesthetic.
The following is a list of template werewolf-specific feats and flaws. Feel free to make your own with the following empty template, but keep in mind that user-made feats and flaws need to be mod-approved, whereas these template flaws do not.
Feat/Flaw name:
SP cost/gain:
Description:

Feats:

Retention
1 point
Somehow, you've managed to hold on to your humanity, even through the pain and the rage brought on by your transformation, you retain your human mind.
(You have access to a limited melee stat while transformed. Savagery is replaced by Intelligence.)

Beast
3 points
You've completely embraced the beast within you, channeling the pure raw power of the wolf into your very being, if you were human once, you don't remember and don't care. All that matters is the hunt.
(You do not have access to your human stats except intelligence and that is capped at 2. Additionally your character cannot assume human form and your ability to interact with non-werewolf characters is reduced. However you can cap all your werewolf stats at 5. Cannot be taken if the Retention feat is present.)

Tracker
5 Senses, free
You need but know a smell in order to track it down. Your tracking skills are legendary, and even the best bloodhounds cannot hope to match your abilities. Probably because you’re a werewolf, and you’re kind of awesome.

Partial Transformation
2 points
You've managed to control the beast within enough that you can assume partial bestial attributes such as your claws or powerful legs, however, you must restrain yourself when using them, lest your transform involuntarily.
(You may substitute one transformed stat for the same human one while using this, however that stat is reduced by 1 while in use. Savagery may not be selected for use by this feat.)

Moondoggie
4 points
You are at your peak during the full moon, your werewolf powers are unrivaled by all but the pack leader and even they must bow before your might eventually. Your power waxes and wanes with the moon, and while at your peak you're nearly twice as powerful as your fellows, the farther away you get, the weaker you grow, until you're little more then a sniveling pup.
(Str and Dex stats gain bonuses during full moon. [moon phase set at beginning of topic] and are debuffed when no moon. At half moon there is no buff or debuff. +1 at full moon. -1 at no moon. +/-0 at half moon.)

Feralshift
5 Points
You can transform into a werewolf regardless of whether the moon is out or not, but only when experiencing strong emotions.

Control
8 Points
Wizards would refer to you as a shapeshifter rather than a werewolf. You can change into your werewolf form at will, regardless of weather conditions.

Flaws:

Aged
2 points
You have lived long. You may still be powerful, but you're past your prime and you'll never keep up with the young males.
(Dex or Str stat capped at 3)

Old Wounds:
2 points
You've seen your fair share of battles and you haven't come out unscathed, not by a longshot. Sometimes your wounds ache in combat and leave you feeling tired and weak. [age]
(Dur stat capped at 3)

Quick silver
2 points
Your immune system isn't what it used to be and silver, -though always deadly to your kind- acts like an assassin's poison and wreaks havoc on your system, leaving you weakened. [age]
(-1 to Str/Dex/Dur for remainder of combat after being struck by a silver weapon) [player picks one each time they're hit. this effect stacks. If their DUR hits 0 they're knocked out.]

Legend of the White Wolf
1 point
Though the legend of the white wolf has struck fear into many a man, in all reality this shining silver tinted coat leaves you incredibly conspicuous in any situation.
(Stealth is capped at 1 for your werewolf-form)

Cataracts
2 points
While it's a common disease, it mostly only afflicts small dogs, however -lucky you- you're experiencing the joy of cataracts and are slowly going blind. [age]
(-2 perception in both human form and werewolf form))

Moon Biter
3 points
Though you have the full strength of a werewolf when you do transform, your transformation has been limited to when there's a full moon out, leaving you entirely human most of the month.
(Cannot transform unless topic head states moon is full)

Furry
1 point
Even in human form, you are conspicuously hairy. You’re not exactly Chewbacca-level hairy; your hair grows in places where it does for most humans, but you just have more of it, and it grows a hell of a lot faster for you.
Back to top Go down
https://envampirerpg.rpg-board.net

Werewolf Feats and Flaws
Page 1 of 1