Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Endless Night; please be sure to read the rules and don't be afraid to ask our Admins and Mods any questions. We don't bite.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nikolai Pavlov's Items
Nikolai Pavlov [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 am by Nikolai Pavlov

» Nikolai Pavlov [Done]
Nikolai Pavlov [Done] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm by Nikolai Pavlov

» The Grey [Werewolf group]
Nikolai Pavlov [Done] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am by Ebony Shadow

» The Defenders of Gaia
Nikolai Pavlov [Done] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am by Ebony Shadow

» Werewolf 101
Nikolai Pavlov [Done] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am by Ebony Shadow

» Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP)
Nikolai Pavlov [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am by Zaboo

» Johnathon's Purchases
Nikolai Pavlov [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am by Stark Vector

» Johnathan O'brian
Nikolai Pavlov [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am by Stark Vector

» Elena Marie weapons
Nikolai Pavlov [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am by Stark Vector

Top posters
Jack Maroon
Nikolai Pavlov [Done] I_vote_lcapNikolai Pavlov [Done] I_voting_barNikolai Pavlov [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Stark Vector
Nikolai Pavlov [Done] I_vote_lcapNikolai Pavlov [Done] I_voting_barNikolai Pavlov [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Ebony Shadow
Elena Marie
Nikolai Pavlov
Zaboo
Arianna Halestrom
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:39 am

Nikolai Pavlov [Done]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolai Pavlov

Nikolai Pavlov

Nikolai Pavlov [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Nikolai Pavlov [Done]   Nikolai Pavlov [Done] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Name: Nikolai Pavlov
Age at Embrace/Physical Age: 21
Vampire Age: 47
Group/Society: Anarchs
Date of Embrace: October 26th, 1965
Date of Birth: May 14th, 1944
Height: 6'2
Weight: 160
Eyes: Icy Blue
Hair: Brown

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Nikolai would be described as guy who likes to have fun, he's not immature, but just a fun-loving guy. Some people have described him as a sarcastic bastard, which is actually pretty true. Though he can be a nice person, he can also be pretty rude, brash, and harsh because he runs his mouth and never knows when to shut up sometimes. He is slightly arrogant, but is more modest than anything.

Though you may think he jokes around too much, he knows when to be serious, it just depends on the situation. One thing he does love is the thrill of a good fight. He's also very social and outgoing, thinking of everyone as a friend, he's genuinely nice and charismatic. Nikolai can get mad easily and tends to lash out at people. He has a habit of cursing, smoking cigarettes, and orbiting his silver balls around a fixed point, it can help calm him down when angered.

History: Nikolai was born May 14th, 1944 in Moscow, Russia. He was born to a wealthy family that had views that were eerily similar to Joseph Stalin's. Nikolai went to one of the most prominent private schools in all of Russia. The school's focus was mainly on academics, Nikolai was the top student, but he got into a lot of fights. He won some, he lost some, but he most won. Nikolai almost got kicked out for breaking a kid's nose, but his family paid them off.

Nikolai graduated early at the age of 16, becoming fluent in a multitude of languages along the way. He decided that he didn't want to be associated with his family anymore, as he found them corrupt and their views skewed. He disowned them and they disowned him because of their differences. He didn't care for any of them. He decided that he would become a registered nurse, that way he could live a comfortable single life. He became a registered nurse at the tender age of 20.

Nikolai was living the life as he had no worries. He had many friends and was very social. Everything was going great, but then an event happened that changed the course of his life. At 21, he was walking home alone from a party, luckily he had sobered up. He was halfway home and in the park. He was then met by a vampire, for some reason this vampire was drawn to him. This vampire wasn't aligned to any organization. He had no idea why, but he felt that he would have so much more potential as a vampire.

The vampire talked to him and asked if he wanted unlimited power, Nikolai questioned him at first, but he ultimately agreed. He told him of the consequences, but Nikolai didn't care, he wanted to get away from it all. The vampire turned him and taught him everything that he knew for two years. Nikolai developed psychokinesis, something that the vampire had predicted. He knew that he had some hidden potential and now he knew what it was. They were close friends, but one night, his sire went out alone. Sadly, he was killed by 10 hunters, he was outnumbered. Nikolai seeing the danger of being a vampire decided to go to America the next day.

He heard that there was a group there that he would be able to join that would be perfect for him. He went to New York and met up with the group. They helped to refine his abilities, they were the Anarchs. Nikolai had his own apartment and worked the night shift at the local hospital. It wasn't that hectic at night, it paid well, and it also had plenty of blood. The night shift was full of vampires, so he was safe there. He's lived in New York for 40+ years, refining his abilities and eventually losing his Russian accent, it was almost nonexistent. He now lives a semi-normal life, with the occasional encounter with werewolves, hunters, and vampires.

Stats:

Main Stats
Strength - 4
Dexterity - 4
Intelligence - 3
Perception - 4
Regeneration - 3
Durability - 1
Senses - 2

Skills
Melee Weapons - 4
Firearms - 3
Brawl - 5
Stealth - 3

Powers
Power 1: Psychokinetic: Nikolai has the ability to manipulate/control matter. He's a master at psychokinesis and is able to accomplish feats that many other psychics would find impossible. He can manipulate/control up to 1 ton of matter. (2 points)

Power 2: Multilingual: Fluent in Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, French, Italian, English, Spanish, Russian, Latin and German. (No points, seeing as it's based on knowledge)

Feats:
Beast Within - When starved of blood for too long and/or under strong emotional duress, the Beast Within surfaces.All your skills are reduced to 1, and all your main stats are raised by 1, except intelligence, which is removed entirely. When in this state, you are basically a mindless beast with desire only to kill its enemies and drink blood.
Can only be used once per thread, and lasts a maximum of 2 posts unless express permission is given by all other participants for it to last longer.

Flaws:
Mirror, Mirror - You have no reflection, and your appearance cannot be captured on camera, instead showing only an odd blur. This works against your duty to uphold the Masquerade. (1)

No Shadow - Pretty straightforward, really. You have no shadow. (1)

Invitation only - Somehow, the vampire tradition of not entering a human’s dwelling until given invitation from the owner is absolute for you. You are unable to physically enter someone’s house without having been given their permission to do so. This does not count for the homes of supernatural creatures, only for humans. (1)
Back to top Go down

Nikolai Pavlov [Done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications & Information :: Character Application-
Jump to: