Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Endless Night; please be sure to read the rules and don't be afraid to ask our Admins and Mods any questions. We don't bite.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nikolai Pavlov's Items
Marv's friendly Gun Shop Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 am by Nikolai Pavlov

» Nikolai Pavlov [Done]
Marv's friendly Gun Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm by Nikolai Pavlov

» The Grey [Werewolf group]
Marv's friendly Gun Shop Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am by Ebony Shadow

» The Defenders of Gaia
Marv's friendly Gun Shop Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am by Ebony Shadow

» Werewolf 101
Marv's friendly Gun Shop Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am by Ebony Shadow

» Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP)
Marv's friendly Gun Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am by Zaboo

» Johnathon's Purchases
Marv's friendly Gun Shop Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am by Stark Vector

» Johnathan O'brian
Marv's friendly Gun Shop Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am by Stark Vector

» Elena Marie weapons
Marv's friendly Gun Shop Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am by Stark Vector

Top posters
Jack Maroon
Marv's friendly Gun Shop I_vote_lcapMarv's friendly Gun Shop I_voting_barMarv's friendly Gun Shop I_vote_rcap 
Stark Vector
Marv's friendly Gun Shop I_vote_lcapMarv's friendly Gun Shop I_voting_barMarv's friendly Gun Shop I_vote_rcap 
Ebony Shadow
Elena Marie
Nikolai Pavlov
Zaboo
Arianna Halestrom
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:27 pm

Marv's friendly Gun Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stark Vector

Stark Vector

Marv's friendly Gun Shop Empty
PostSubject: Marv's friendly Gun Shop   Marv's friendly Gun Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:19 pm

You walk into the strange shop the elder recommended, expecting to see some sort of occult shop or at the very least a library full of old books. Instead what you see resembles a modern New York deli. You look around and see a paunchy bald man sharpening a large meat cleaver with a whetstone.

"Welcome to my shop young one, or are you old, I honestly can't tell with you vampires." he says looking over at you "Anywho, my name's Marv and I suppose you could say I'm your m.e.a.t. merchant. No not that kind of meat dumbass. Check the sign behind me. I'm your local neighborhood Murder Enhancement And Training merchant. I sell everything you could possibly need, from A.A. missiles to Zombie survival guides, if it has a price, I'm selling it. Now kiddo, what'll it be?" he asks, as he leans over the counter and hands you a catalog.

You look through the catalog and pick out a small ring, more a courtesy purchase than anything you really need or want. He looks up at you and smiles before heading over to a black door. He slips a key into the door's lock and opens it.

You can't quite see what's inside, but shortly he comes back with a small black wood box with gold trimming. He opens the box and inside sits the ring, exactly as it appeared in the catalog.
You reach for your wallet but he puts out his hand in a warding gesture and says "Oh no, that's not how we do things here. If you want something of mine, you have to give me something of yours."

You stare at him, looking confused. Though your clan has retrieved your possessions, you're not quite sure what you have that would be of equivalent value to the ring.
You tell him this and he just laughs.

"Well then kiddo, how do you plan to pay for this?" he chuckles as he shuts the box tight.
You ask him what he wants and he just smiles a big grin, the kind of grin someone gets when they've got you cornered in a game of chess.

"Well, I'm quite partial to stories. I've lived a long time but I'm always happy to here about some young adventurer's latest victory. So how's about this, you pick out whatever you want from the catalog and then tell me some stories about your adventures until I think you've paid for the item in full, may even throw in something extra if the story is extra tantalizing."
You stare across the counter at him and nod, turning to leave. As you reach the door, he calls after you. You turn slightly, just in time to see he's thrown something at you. You easily catch it and take a look at what he threw. It's the black box with the ring inside.

"That one's on the house. I'm sure this will be the start of a long and prosperous relationship." he says, smiling his huge grin at you. You smile back and resolve to return once you have some stories to tell; after all, that catalog had some sweet ass shit in it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome young one, here's the catalog.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunters get 30 WP
Vampires get 15 WP
Werewolves get 10 WP
-----------------------------------------------
Any normal melee weapon costs 1 or 0 points.
Any melee weapon designed for range is 2 points (flail, kusarigama, etc.)
Throwable melee weapons cost 1 point for 20 uses (throwing knives: you get 20, etc.)
Guns cost 2 points default.
Pistols cost no additional charge.
Shotguns cost an additional 1 point for pump, 2 for semi auto, and 4 for full auto.
Rifles cost an additional 3 points unless they are full auto in which case they cost 5 extra.
Any explosive firearms costs 10 points plus additional cost for special ammo types.
Standard silver (bullets, blades, hammer heads etc.) cost an additional 3 points.
Etoile silver (bullets, blades, hammer heads etc.) cost an additional 6 points.
Incendiary rounds cost an additional 15 points for 50 shots and cannot be purchased with your initial WP.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Body Armor

10 points

A set of body armor that consists of a chest piece, arm guards and pads, leg guards and pads, gloves, and a sweet ass pair of sunglasses for no extra charge.

Bulletproof Vest

4 points

A vest that reduces or even nullifies the damage done by normal bullets

Composite Vest

8 points

A vest that contains 4 layers overlapping mesh liner and spandex coating. Under the coating lays [in order from outside to chest] Rubber, kevlar , Scale mail, splint mail, chain mail, kevlar rubber. Each layer of rubber consists of six bars running horizontally down the torso and is roughly 1/3 of an inch thick with a solid layer of 1/5 inch kevlar directly behind it. Directly behind the kevlar is a 1/4 inch thick layer of splint, scale, and chain mail all topped off with another 1/2 inch layer of composite kevlar/rubber.

Val Argus body armor [reduce to 6 points for Val Argus]

12 points

A set of body armor lined with heavy lead and steel plates, as well as a titanium weave. several thick rubber bars line the armor. In addition the armor has several metal line pockets on the chest and arms. This armor is very protective, but is also incredibly heavy. As a result, the wearers can't move at full speed in the armor.

Eclipse Armor

15 points

A set of all black body armor, this armor is covered in a mesh weave that absorbs light rather then refracting it. This armor also has small emitter pads in the palms that can release the absorbed light in a large flash, blinding those who see it. This armor is completely contained atmospherically and can completely mask the user's scent. This armor also houses a gas mask as well as several pockets with various tools and supplies. While this armor allows for nearly inhuman levels of stealth to be achieved, it is not a replacement for real armor and is only slightly more durable then a set of body armor. Contained within the armor's mask is a voice synthesizer and night vision goggles with optional thermal vision.
Spoiler:

Goliath Fullplate Armor

30 points

A set of black body armor that covers the entirety of the wearer's body. This armor is constructed using titanium and steel plates as well as kevlar panels embedded throughout a thin gel layer that is itself within a mesh fabric. The gel layer is directly integrated into the torso plating as well as the embedded circuitry. This circuitry is linked into the armor's Se.Ne.Se.S. [senses] (semi-autosynthosseoceramic neuromuscular servomotor system) and helps enhance the strength of the person wearing it to well over their natural limits. The armor does this by sending electrical impulses through the armor's micro servos located in the mesh layer of the arms, legs, and torso. This armor values strength over speed and does little to help those without some natural physical prowess, in addition, its various functions are all controlled by a complex computer programs within the helmet and requires one of sufficient intellect to control it.

Spoiler:

S.C.A.R. System

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver Cross Assault Rifle

50 points

The Silver.Cross.Assault.Rifle. [SCAR] system is a weapon specifically designed to counter vampires on all fronts, and while it fires rather slow traveling (by regular gun standards) rounds, it's unique ammunition makes it deadly against all things vampiric.
This gun fires rectangular silver stakes with two prongs toward that back that deploy outwards once it's embedded in its target [essentially making it a silver cross/stake], in addition, the SCAR's ammunition can be modified to take different cores (such as garlic juice or silver nitrate).

----------------------------------------------------
S.C.A.R. Attachments

S.C.A.R. Scope

4 points [6 if barrel mod is purchased as well]

A variable zoom scope attachment for the S.C.A.R. assault carbine, this attachment works at 3x, 6x, and 12x zoom, and has a built in night vision mode. This attachment can either be bought with or without a barrel mod. If the barrel mod is purchased then the S.C.A.R. rifle can fire up to 400 yards [365m]. While not a substitute for a dedicated sniper rifle, this mod can give the user a fighting chance in any long range engagement.

Hybrid sight

3 points

A combination scope/sight composed of an 4x ACOG scope and holographic or red dot sight. The ACOG sight can be flipped to the side with the press of button, allowing for a clearer field picture. The ACOG portion of the sight can be switched to night vision mode when needed.

Suppressor/Silencer

1 point

A screw-on barrel attachment that suppresses both the S.C.A.R.'s muzzle flash and sound signature. This also comes with a reduced range due to having to cold load the rounds.

Under-barrel Grenade Launcher

15 points [for U.G.L. only)

An under-barrel grenade launcher attachment for the S.C.A.R. rifle, this attachment fires a single 40mm grenade before reloading. The available grenade types are: Incendiary, Shrapnel, Explosive, Allium Savitum, B.B.B., Concussive and Smoke. These grenades each cover an area of 5m around the impact point.

(3 courtesy grenades provided, 1 explosive, 1 concussive, 1 smoke. Other grenades much be purchased individually. Costs below.)

20 points: Incendiary, B.B.B.

10 points: Shrapnel, Explosive.

5 points: Allium Savitum, Concussive.

2 points: Smoke.
----------------------------------------------------------
S.C.A.R. Under-barrel Shotgun

10 points

An under barrel semi-auto shotgun for use by the S.C.A.R. assault carbine. This attachment fires buckshot with roughly 25 pellets per shell, in addition each pellet is made of blessed silver and dipped in garlic before being placed in the shell. The under barrel shotgun holds 8 rounds before requiring a reload.

S.C.A.R. MG mod

30 points

One of the most expensive and rarely seen mods to the S.C.A.R. assault carbine is the machine gun upgrade. This upgrade replaces nearly the entire gun with custom parts. Included in the replacements are: the standard 21 round clip is replaced with two side-by-side 100 round drum magazines. The barrel is replaced with two twin barrels, each linked to one of the drums, causing the S.C.A.R. to fire two shots every trigger pull. The firing limiter is removed so that the S.C.A.R. can fire full auto. A grip is placed on the barrel. An extended stock is placed on the end and a shoulder strap is added as well. This upgrade is one way and can't be reversed, meaning that once it's there. It's there for good. If you want a basic S.C.A.R. rifle again you'll have to buy it. This upgrade is incompatible with any other attachments meaning that you'll have to put them on something else. This upgrade also reduces the S.C.A.R.'s effective range from 300m to 220m.
-------------------------------------------------------------
S.C.A.R. Ammunition cores

Silver Nitrate core

15 points

A hollowed out steel cylinder inserted into S.C.A.R. bullets. Contained within the cylinder is a concentrated dose of silver nitrate, which flows from the bullet into the wound through the bullet's "cross" prongs. [35 cores per purchase]

15 points

A.S. Core

A hollowed out glass cylinder inserted into S.C.A.R. bullets. Contained within the cylinder is a mixture of Allium Savitum extract and chopped up garlic cloves, which flows into the wound through the bullet's "cross" prongs. [35 cores per purchase]

B.B.B. Core

25 points

A hollowed out glass cylinder inserted into S.C.A.R. bullets. Contained within the cylinder are roughly 100 blessed silver balls roughly one 10th of an inch in diameter suspended in Allium Savitum extract and a minor flammable chemical. This core works on a different principle than normal S.C.A.R. cores do. Instead of flowing out through the "cross" prongs, this uses the prongs' ignition mechanism to spark the flammable chemical and explode the core outwards, sending the blessed silver balls through the afflicted area, essentially making each individual round a shrapnel bomb.

[15 cores per purchase]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S.C.A.M.P. system

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver Cross Anti Monster Pistol

25 points

S.C.A.M.P. system: The S.C.A.M.P. system is a heavy pistol that fires silver stakes roughly 2 inches in length, and once these enter the target, two prongs are deployed from the tail end of the stake. These stakes can have special ammo cores added for additional effects. Though this gun is powerful, it cannot load B.B.B. rounds and it lack the fire rate or clip size of its full size cousin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.L.A.S.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.L.A.S. [Anti-Lycanthrope Assault System]

50 points

A powerful anti-lycanthrope weapon designed for power over firing rate, this gun is capable of taking down almost any werewolf that it's aimed at in a few shots. This is due mostly to the fact that it fires solid silver slugs at high velocities. These shells are incredibly dense. This weapon's high power is offset by its intense recoil and slow RoF compared to a standard rifle of similar make. The A.L.A.S. at its base is simply a low power pistol inserted into a slot on the bottom of the frame.

10 points

The first attachment is fitted onto the side of the barrel and works like a high powered shotgun. By loading a shell into this attachment, it will be separated into six separate shells, each covered in silver and will work rather like a shotgun loaded with fletchette rounds, drilling into the target and leaving behind their silver coating. The downside is that this system wastes a large amount of the shot's total stopping power for a higher possible silver distribution.

10 points

The second attachment is fitted onto the tip of the barrel as well as the ammo feeder. This attachment converts the loaded shell into a highly elongated sniper shell by feeding it through a compressor system. While this round fires much faster than the standard shell, it requires the round compressor to be disposed of and replaced after every shot, meaning that it significantly increases the reload time.

15 points

The third attachment adds something similar to an under barrel grenade launcher to the ALAS, while also increasing firing speed. The Under-slung grenade fires like a standard shell until it bursts into a large mass of silver in mid air, coating the werewolf in a glob and seeping into any open wounds. This system increases the gun's firing speed at the cost of its power, making the rounds themselves weaker. It is not recommended that this attachment be used at the start of a battle, rather, later on when some wounds have already occurred.

15 points

The fourth and final attachment requires one to don a large "backpack" filled with ammunition as well as chamber the main rifle into a large Gatling gun style mount. This mount has six barrels and fires at 200 RPM, however it must be mounted on cover or a portable tripod in order to fire without breaking one's arm or firing high into the sky.
This is the most powerful of the attachments but lacks any mobility whatsoever, hence it is recommended that it only be used if hunting in squads, where its unique ability to suppress and mulch its targets can be most effectively employed
Back to top Go down

Marv's friendly Gun Shop
Page 1 of 1