Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Endless Night; please be sure to read the rules and don't be afraid to ask our Admins and Mods any questions. We don't bite.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nikolai Pavlov's Items
Arianna Halestrom Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 am by Nikolai Pavlov

» Nikolai Pavlov [Done]
Arianna Halestrom Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm by Nikolai Pavlov

» The Grey [Werewolf group]
Arianna Halestrom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am by Ebony Shadow

» The Defenders of Gaia
Arianna Halestrom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am by Ebony Shadow

» Werewolf 101
Arianna Halestrom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am by Ebony Shadow

» Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP)
Arianna Halestrom Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am by Zaboo

» Johnathon's Purchases
Arianna Halestrom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am by Stark Vector

» Johnathan O'brian
Arianna Halestrom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am by Stark Vector

» Elena Marie weapons
Arianna Halestrom Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am by Stark Vector

Top posters
Jack Maroon
Arianna Halestrom I_vote_lcapArianna Halestrom I_voting_barArianna Halestrom I_vote_rcap 
Stark Vector
Arianna Halestrom I_vote_lcapArianna Halestrom I_voting_barArianna Halestrom I_vote_rcap 
Ebony Shadow
Elena Marie
Nikolai Pavlov
Zaboo
Arianna Halestrom
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:39 am

Arianna Halestrom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arianna Halestrom

Arianna Halestrom

Arianna Halestrom Empty
PostSubject: Arianna Halestrom   Arianna Halestrom Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Name: Arianna Malestrom
Date of Birth: 4/14/96
Height: 5'6
Weight: 122
Eyes: red
Hair: white
Group/Society: Anarch
Hereditary Lycanthropy

Appearance:
Human appearance:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Werewolf appearance: Arianna's wolf form is a slim form that may seem weak but is extremely powerful. Her eyes in this form are red like they are in her human form.

Personality: Arianna is what some would call a gentle girl, thought hat is only upon first sight of her. If one were to look deeper,they would see the girl beneath the calm exterior. A person that is ruthless and with a bloodlust that even she can barely control. Having tasted human blood,she has an affinity for it;as well as the fact it is the only thing she can partake of. At one side she is indeed a friendly person to deal with but her feelings towards the vampires is a complicated thing.

She does have friends who are indeed vampires but that stipulation will not stop her from killing a vampire if they were to annoy her. The same goes for any hunter that she ever meets Though that would include any hunter considering their predisposition for trying to kill people like her.

Arianna enjoys food in her human form,though mostly anything that is a type of meat, though eating anything except human meat has a negative effect on her. Has a cynical take upon life and its meanings;thinking that anything that loves was made to die,even the vampires.That is how she justifies herself anytime she kills something or someone.

History: Arianna was born the child of Brianna and Michael Halestrom. Her parents spoiled her from a young age, giving her what she wanted when she wanted it. Something that had a somewhat negative impact on her mental development in the long run. She hated the other children around her and as a result she would ostracize them and push them away. Sometimes even becoming violent with them. One time she even managed to break a young boys arm when he took one of her toys,which was when her lycanthropic traits first began to surface.

It started with her strength becoming higher than the average child and with it her breaking things. Followed by her senses heightening to a proportion that was beyond what humans were thought to be capable of. Though the change itself didn't take place until she was fourteen. In that instant she was unable to control herself and she killed someone. Unable to stop herself from devouring the unfortunate victim in question. When she came to,she was naked and covered in blood. The taste of flesh still fresh upon her tongue as if it would never go away.

For months she dreaded the change and the death that it would bring. Though her parents were able to help her cope with the transformations but they could never know about her hunger for human flesh. Sometimes she would even go out to hunt for people in the middle of the day. Though that was changed when her parents found the corpse of one of her latest victims hidden away. They tried to confront her but in a rage she transformed and killed them both. In the rage she devoured both of them,even the bones.

From then on she has been on the run. Running from hunters, vampires as well as other werewolves.

Stats:

Main Stats Werewolf:
Strength- 4
Durability 4
Dexterity - 3
Senses -5
Savagery -5
Perception - 1
Regeneration 1

Skills Werewolf:
Brawl - 1
Melee*- 0
Stealth - 1

Main Stats Human Form:
Strength - 3
Dexterity - 2
Intelligence - 2
Perception - 1
Senses - 3
Durability 0

Skills Human:
Melee -1
Firearms - 2
Brawl - 2
Stealth – 2

Feats:
Tracker
5 Senses, free
You need but know a smell in order to track it down. Your tracking skills are legendary, and even the best bloodhounds cannot hope to match your abilities. Probably because you’re a werewolf, and you’re kind of awesome.

Feral shift
5 Points
You can transform into a werewolf regardless of whether the moon is out or not, but only when experiencing strong emotions.

Flaws:

Legend of the White Wolf
1 point
Though the legend of the white wolf has struck fear into many a man, in all reality this shining silver tinted coat leaves you incredibly conspicuous in any situation.
(Stealth is capped at 1 for your werewolf-form)

Cannibalism
3 points
Arianna can only partake of human flesh,whether she is in human or werewolf form. If she is to eat anything that isn't human,her body will become weaker. [minus 3 to strength and durability.]
Back to top Go down

Arianna Halestrom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications & Information :: Character Application-
Jump to: