Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Endless Night; please be sure to read the rules and don't be afraid to ask our Admins and Mods any questions. We don't bite.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nikolai Pavlov's Items
Stat Equivalents Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 am by Nikolai Pavlov

» Nikolai Pavlov [Done]
Stat Equivalents Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm by Nikolai Pavlov

» The Grey [Werewolf group]
Stat Equivalents Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am by Ebony Shadow

» The Defenders of Gaia
Stat Equivalents Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am by Ebony Shadow

» Werewolf 101
Stat Equivalents Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am by Ebony Shadow

» Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP)
Stat Equivalents Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am by Zaboo

» Johnathon's Purchases
Stat Equivalents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am by Stark Vector

» Johnathan O'brian
Stat Equivalents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am by Stark Vector

» Elena Marie weapons
Stat Equivalents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am by Stark Vector

Top posters
Jack Maroon
Stat Equivalents I_vote_lcapStat Equivalents I_voting_barStat Equivalents I_vote_rcap 
Stark Vector
Stat Equivalents I_vote_lcapStat Equivalents I_voting_barStat Equivalents I_vote_rcap 
Ebony Shadow
Elena Marie
Nikolai Pavlov
Zaboo
Arianna Halestrom
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 20 on Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:27 pm

Stat Equivalents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Maroon
Admin
Jack Maroon

Stat Equivalents Empty
PostSubject: Stat Equivalents   Stat Equivalents Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:19 pm

S T A T __ E Q U I V A L E N T S

Main Stats

Strength –

0: Your strength is that of an average human.
1: Your strength is that of a trained athlete.
2: You are as strong as a human could ever possibly hope to be, perhaps even a little stronger.
3: Your physical strength rises far above that of human limits. You can lift a ton of weight with little effort, but if you stretch yourself you could perhaps lift up to 2,5 tons.
4: Your strength is obviously superhuman. You can lift up to 5 tons and do things ordinary humans could only dream of doing.
5: You’re ridiculously strong. You can lift up to 10 tons of weight and easily rip humans apart with your bare hands.
6: This shit isn’t even funny anymore. You can lift up to 20 tons of weight. You’re a goddamn monster. [Werewolf Only]
7: Ever heard of the Hulk? He checks his closet at night to see if you’re not in it it. [Werewolf Only]

Dexterity –

0: Average human. Maybe you can juggle a bit. Poorly.
1: You are more agile than most, and could probably be a successful circus artist or professional athlete if you wanted.
2: You have reached peak human levels of dexterity. Your movements are nearly flawless and you can run as fast as humanly possible.
3: You move faster, better and with more grace than any human could possible hope to.
4: Your movement speed is obviously supernatural.
5: Your movements are a blur to the human eye, perfect in form and they transcend what is humanly possible by far.

Regeneration [Vampires Only, werewolf limited]

0: You have the most basic regeneration a vampire can have. Most wounds heal after a good day’s sleep, but your regeneration isn’t very useful in combat.
1: You recover small wounds within minutes, even when not resting. Greater wounds take longer, maybe an hour or two.
2: Small wounds and bruises take less than a minute to heal, more ‘lethal’ wounds can take half an hour maybe.
3: Small wounds and bruises regenerate in a matter of seconds. Gun wounds still take around a minute to fully heal, but start regenerating pretty much immediately after impact.
4: Enemies can fire clip after clip at you, but you’ll just regenerate your wounds within a matter of seconds. They won’t hinder you much already, seeing as you’re kind of dead already anyway. At this level, regenerating dismembered limbs or lost organs becomes possible, though for limbs you need to re-attach the lost limbs in order to do so.
5: Lost limbs can be regrown, your organs, though you probably have no need for them, regenerate quickly as well. Oh, right, wounds? What were those again? Oh yeah, it was that strange itch you get when people shoot at you. Only things that could kill you are losing your whole head and being exposed to sunlight. Cranial damage now only paralyzes you for a second or so. Stakes still paralyze as normally, but your powerful regeneration will push the stake out after a few minutes.

Werewolves have this stat at a base value of 1 in transformed mode.

Intelligence –

0: Uh..durrrr…. whats inttlelgeunce?
1: You’re pretty average.
2: Your intellect is above average. You’re pretty smart.
3: You’re very, very smart. You may have held a doctorate or two as a human, maybe three. Shame those are of so little use to you now, right?
4: Alright, so you’ve got some serious brainpower. You can apply your intellect to learn pretty much anything with great ease and speed, and apply your knowledge extremely well.
5: Your mind's information-processing speed and efficiency rivals that of the world's strongest supercomputers.

Perception –

0: Average human. A lot of details escape your eye, but you see what you have to.
1: You’ve got a keen eye. You notice some details others won’t, but not everything. You can follow patterns of movement pretty well.
2: You see what most men do not. You would make a great detective, or maybe even a good martial artist, depending on how you’d put your powers of perception to use.
3: You can follow movements that normal humans cannot. If you focus hard enough, your surroundings seems to move slower for you. Your reaction time’s probably pretty damn good too. You can scan a room within seconds and notice all but the most diminutive details.
4: In combat, you can predict bullets’ trajectories, though you still have trouble following them. Out of combat, you could be the perfect detective.
5: You have bullet-time reflexes and a perfect awareness of your surroundings. No detail escapes your watchful eye.

Durability [Werewolf Only, vampire limited]

0: You are as durable as a human being.
1: You’re more durable than human beings. You can take a heavy beating and survive it and bladed weapons cut a little less deep.
2: Direct collision with a car would only bruise you, bladed weapons inflict very little damage unless the force behind it is strong enough and bullets don’t penetrate as deeply as they would normally, usually not reaching your vital organs.
3: You could survive direct collision with a heavy truck, bladed weapons inflict only paper cuts unless the force behind them is inhumanly strong and bullets barely penetrate your skin.
4: Normal bullets bruise you at best; even a chainsaw would do little against you.
5: Normal bullets bounce off of you with no effect. It would take only the finest quality of armor-piercing rounds to penetrate your skin, and even they’d be less effective than they should be. You are almost immune to everything but ridiculous amounts of damage (5, 6 and 7 STR level), and of course fire and silver.

Vampires have this stat at a base value of 1.

Savagery [Werewolf Only]

Savagery acts as a buff to your already impressive power as a werewolf, and is directly tied to your strength stat during your werewolf form. If the Retention feat is taken, all buffs and debuffs associated with Savagery are ignored.

0: You're about as vicious as a box of puppies sitting under a Christmas-tree; you wouldn't hurt a fly. (-2 STR)
1: You'll hurt what's in front of you in self-defense but not much else, you won't instigate and as such are basically the pack's bitch, enjoy your life of mediocrity. (-1 STR)
2: You'll fight, you'll fight and win. Your desire for blood is moderate, as is your need to kill. In short; manageable but definitely there. (+/-0 STR)
3: Fighting is something you do for fun, it's not about the kill but the fight itself, if your opponent is a worthy one you'll let them live, but if they are weak or cowardly you'll snap their neck between your mighty jaws. (+1 STR)
4: Fighting is as natural to you as breathing and you don't care how well your enemy fights or doesn't fight, they're going to die by your hand. (+1.5 STR)
5: Fight? HA! You don't "fight". You bloody massacre all that stands against you! When giving in to your animalistic rage you are basically unstoppable. (+2 STR)

Senses [Werewolf Only, Limited availability for Vampires]

Senses encompass your heightened senses as a werewolf (namely hearing, smell and taste. Sight is related to your perception stat, and so is how trained you are in using your senses, to a certain degree).

0: Are you even a werewolf? Your senses aren’t heightened at all.
1: You have slightly heightened senses. Nothing inhuman, but it’s there.
2: Your smell and hearing are inhumanly strong. Still not at the level of canine lifeforms, but it’s close.
3: Your senses of smell and hearing are far above human, and rival that of most dogs and wolves.
4: Your senses are uncannily strong. At this point they can be both a weakness and a strength. Your sense of smell is so strong that you can distinguish both creatures and objects from their smell with ease. Your hearing is incredibly acute, but can also register tones that are inaudible to humans, and your hearing can actually be bothersome.
5: Basically the same as level 4, but just better. Oh, and you receive the Tracker feat.

Vampires have a base stat of 2 in this that cannot be altered.

Skills –

Firearms
0: See that trigger? You pull it and a bullet comes out. Oh, right, and you should reload.
1: You have minor training with basic firearms.
2: You know how to handle yourself with most guns.
3: You’re a good shot, and either well-trained with most types of firearms or an expert with a few.
4: Your aim is uncanny, your skill with guns rivaled by few.
5: You know your guns. And you don’t miss. Ever.

Melee
0: Grab object. Hit enemy with object. How hard could it be? Right?
1: You’ve had some practice with melee weapons.
2: You know your way around melee weapons, and might have had training in a martial art revolving around them.
3: You’re either an expert with one weapon, or just very good with several.
4: Your skill with melee weapons considered legendary by human standards.
5: As long as you have a weapon in hand, you’ve got the skill to make miracles happen, kid.

Brawl
0: Don’t tuck your thumb into your fist, you moron.
1: You have basic fighting instinct, but not a lot of training or practice.
2: You might have practiced some martial arts, or gotten some fighting experience elsewise.
3: You’re incredibly well-trained in a martial art, or just very good at several.
4: Ever heard of Bruce Lee? You two would get along swimmingly. You could even teach him some tricks.
5: Bruce Lee ain’t got shit on you, son.

Stealth –

0: Your presence is disturbingly difficult not to detect.
1: You know how to play hide and seek. Congratulations, you had a childhood.
2: You can keep hidden and know to stay in the shadows. You’re still no fucking ninja, so don’t get your hopes up too high.
3: Covert operations are kind of your thing. You know both how to hide in plain sight, and how to stay hidden in action.
4: Playing hide and seek with you is no fun.
5: I would congratulate you with your ridiculous stealth skills, but I can’t seem to find you anywhere.

Powers (Vampire Only)

Powers are special eldritch powers , magical abilities and spells your vampire character can make use of. Having several levels of one power (slightly different application for each level) is allowed, but should be done with caution.
Powers can be passive or active (passive meaning that they are always activated, and act similarly to feats, and active being something that must be activated by will).
Even if you do not wish to use a template power, we advise you to take a look at them to have a better understanding of what is and isn’t allowed and for a better understanding of the stats.

0 points: no power
1 point :-
2 points:-
3 points:-
4 points:-
5: points:-

Back to top Go down
https://envampirerpg.rpg-board.net

Stat Equivalents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications & Information :: Character Lores-