Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Endless Night; please be sure to read the rules and don't be afraid to ask our Admins and Mods any questions. We don't bite.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nikolai Pavlov's Items
The Rules (Draft) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 am by Nikolai Pavlov

» Nikolai Pavlov [Done]
The Rules (Draft) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm by Nikolai Pavlov

» The Grey [Werewolf group]
The Rules (Draft) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am by Ebony Shadow

» The Defenders of Gaia
The Rules (Draft) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am by Ebony Shadow

» Werewolf 101
The Rules (Draft) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am by Ebony Shadow

» Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP)
The Rules (Draft) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am by Zaboo

» Johnathon's Purchases
The Rules (Draft) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am by Stark Vector

» Johnathan O'brian
The Rules (Draft) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am by Stark Vector

» Elena Marie weapons
The Rules (Draft) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am by Stark Vector

Top posters
Jack Maroon
The Rules (Draft) I_vote_lcapThe Rules (Draft) I_voting_barThe Rules (Draft) I_vote_rcap 
Stark Vector
The Rules (Draft) I_vote_lcapThe Rules (Draft) I_voting_barThe Rules (Draft) I_vote_rcap 
Ebony Shadow
Elena Marie
Nikolai Pavlov
Zaboo
Arianna Halestrom
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:39 am

The Rules (Draft)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Maroon
Admin
Jack Maroon

The Rules (Draft) Empty
PostSubject: The Rules (Draft)   The Rules (Draft) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:51 pm

General Site Rules ~

1) Treat Everybody Equally :: We do NOT want anybody disrespecting other members on the site. If a member finds something you say offensive it will be reported to an Admin and dealt with. Please think about what you say before you post it and think about if it would actually hurt someone's feeling. We have a range of religions and cultures on the site so please don't let your own view offend others.

2) Activity :: We understand that a lot of people do a lot of things outside of Role-playing and we do not wish for your life to be spent on here but we would appreciate it if you could check in with the site once a week to keep up with the news and with your posts, especially if you're a main character. If you feel that you can't be on a lot please let us know, or if you're going away for a long period of time tell us.

3) Get to know one another :: There's an out of character section where you can get to know one another. PLEASE do not start having a random out of character conversation in the middle of a topic. Topic's are for RPing only, let's keep it that way. We have a whole section for you when you're OOC so use it please. Any unrelated messages in topics will be removed.

4) Chatbox :: We encourage people to use the chatbox when online so we can talk to you while you post. It's a way the whole site can communicate instantly, it's not mandatory but it is nice to chat to yah!

5) Basic Spelling :: PLEASE make sure you check your posts before posting so there aren't that many spelling mistakes. We don't ask for perfection but if we make clumsy spelling mistakes in every single word it makes it really hard to read. We don't mind on the odd spelling mistake here and there but please do try and don't be slobby with the spelling.

6) Separate :: Keep Real life and Role Play life separate please. If there is a real issue don't post with them, simple as that.