Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Endless Night; please be sure to read the rules and don't be afraid to ask our Admins and Mods any questions. We don't bite.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nikolai Pavlov's Items
Henry Foucalt [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 am by Nikolai Pavlov

» Nikolai Pavlov [Done]
Henry Foucalt [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:11 pm by Nikolai Pavlov

» The Grey [Werewolf group]
Henry Foucalt [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 am by Ebony Shadow

» The Defenders of Gaia
Henry Foucalt [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am by Ebony Shadow

» Werewolf 101
Henry Foucalt [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am by Ebony Shadow

» Christian Marino the Slasher (WIP)
Henry Foucalt [WIP] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am by Zaboo

» Johnathon's Purchases
Henry Foucalt [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 am by Stark Vector

» Johnathan O'brian
Henry Foucalt [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:32 am by Stark Vector

» Elena Marie weapons
Henry Foucalt [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am by Stark Vector

Top posters
Jack Maroon
Henry Foucalt [WIP] I_vote_lcapHenry Foucalt [WIP] I_voting_barHenry Foucalt [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Stark Vector
Henry Foucalt [WIP] I_vote_lcapHenry Foucalt [WIP] I_voting_barHenry Foucalt [WIP] I_vote_rcap 
Ebony Shadow
Elena Marie
Nikolai Pavlov
Zaboo
Arianna Halestrom
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 8 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:39 am

Henry Foucalt [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stark Vector

Stark Vector

Henry Foucalt [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Henry Foucalt [WIP]   Henry Foucalt [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Name: Henry Foucalt
Age at Embrace/Physical Age: 47
Vampire Age: 383
Group/Society: Val Argus
Date of Embrace: May 7th, 1629
Date of Birth: August 11, 1582
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 183 lbs
Eyes: gray
Hair: Brown (mostly gray)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Henry is rather stern and abrasive at the best of times, not being given to conversations. He very rarely engages in extended dialogue outside of his dealings as ambassador. Henry's biggest flaw is his pride in his status as a Val Argus, who he considers far superior to the Crimson Court, however he keeps this side hidden as much as possible, only letting snippets of it out if provoked. He hates the Crimson Court's penchant for politics and intrigue rather then combat. While most Val Argus would rather die then retreat, Henry's time outside the strongholds has given a more pragmatic world view, and -while he's far from a coward- he will willfully use cheap tricks and any advantage he can gain on his opponent will be exploited. This is true, both in combat and his dealings with the Crimson Court negotiators. Henry only wants what's best for the Val Argus and is known in diplomatic circles as an incredibly skilled negotiator and diplomat.

History: Henry is one of the oldest vampires in the Val Argus diplomatic corp as well as their head negotiator.

Stats:

Main Stats
Strength - 5
Dexterity - 4
Intelligence - 3
Perception - 3
Regeneration - 5
Durability 1

Skills
Melee Weapons - 5
Firearms - 0
Brawl - 2
Stealth - 2

Powers
Power 1: - Henry has the unique power of shadow stepping, which he has named "Dark Corridor". This power affords him several abilities useful both in and out of combat. In combat he can use it to see through shadows and darkness, meaning a room with no light would be the equivalent of omniscience for him. As well, he can move through shadows as easily as stepping through a door.
It takes him barely a 1/4 of a second to step into the shadow world which he perceives as the titular "dark corridor". From here he can see all the shadows in places he's been to and can exit through any of them.
Exiting however, takes roughly 2 seconds and if the source of the shadow he is exiting is destroyed or the shadow itself shifts, he will dissipate and have to exit through another shadow. While inside the dark corridor he experiences a forum of time dilation that makes the few seconds he spends inside seem like an hour. This effect is scaled on distance, in effect; the farther he wants to go, the longer the mental time dilation. While this ability is powerful, it leaves him unable to exit through the same shadow he entered, and he must exit completely from one shadow in order to enter another.

[vs players and non cannon fodder NPCs: 1 post cooldown]

Feats: Elder Vampire

Flaws: Mirror, Mirror. Mors Argentum.

will expand later. mothafuckin tired up in here.
Back to top Go down

Henry Foucalt [WIP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications & Information :: Character Application-
Jump to: